Hello i'm Leahlyn Dalanao I came from the land of Lubuagan Tabuk City Kalinga. I'm a grade 12 student, studying at Irisan National High School.
Year 2011, when I am in Lubuagan studying first year high school my parents leave me there and went here in Baguio to find a job. In that time I didn't go to school and come along with my friends and do all the bad things that my parents don't want me to do, because in that time I thought that my parents don't love me and I did not think that they did that so that they can give all what I want. So my parents heard that I did not go to school and stop schooling so they take me here in Baguio to continue my schooling.
I like listening to music and watching Korean love story drama, first I really don't like watching Korean drama but when my cousin told me that it can give lesson and can motivates you. I love to take care flowers because it can take away boredom and can make me smile when I'm mad.If I can see flowers it can make me smile.
Nice meeting you, looking forward to know you more
ReplyDeletehahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteHai lhealyn. I really admire the exotic beauty of Kalingas just like yours.
ReplyDeleteHope to know you more:)
Nice Nice..
ReplyDeleteNice....continue to study well and limit your self from watching and in doing bad things ....
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteNice meeting you. :D
ReplyDeleteHi :) study well and make your parent's proud ��
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to know your profile. continue on what your doing and love the nature as well. ---- ShainaBdm
ReplyDeletejust continue to be you and study well ...
ReplyDeleteNice....keep it up....
ReplyDeleteNice....keep it up....
ReplyDeleteNICE......NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO COMMENT..
ReplyDeleteFighting ! Keep your studies well.
ReplyDeletenice one keep on fighting.hahahaha
ReplyDeleteKEEP IT UP, REACH YOUR GOAL :)
ReplyDeletenice...but make sure that you will not do again bad things that your parents don't want you to do...goodluck
ReplyDeletety
Deletenice nice...achieve your goals..
ReplyDeletedon't worry. everything has a purpose
ReplyDeleteContinue to do your good deeds :)
ReplyDeleteKeep it up :)
ohhh nature nice nice no comment pogi tayo
ReplyDeletechecked and commented
ReplyDeletehellow leah...good to know you chose the good path...continue molding your skills...checked and recorded!
ReplyDelete